- How is it that no U.S. intelligence agency can ever figure out what’s going on in North Korea at any given moment, yet we can see a World Cup qualifier match live from Pyongyang on Fox Soccer Channel?
- Which automobile industry executive first thought that it would be a great idea to put a spoiler on a minivan?
- Continuing from question #1, why bother putting up all the billboards for FIFA’s corporate sponsors around the field during said qualifier in Pyongyang? Is anybody who went to that game really going to utilize the financial services of ING, wear Nike, drive a Hyundai, or Fly Emirates any time soon?
- What is up with my wife’s burgeoning obsession with the Nickelodeon television show iCarly?
- Continuing from question #2, does that auto executive still have a job? If so, why?
- Where does the spork go in a properly dignified table place-setting?
Tags: 2010 World Cup, auto industry, automobile industry, cars, Football, Fox Soccer Channel, iCarly, intelligence, Nickelodeon, North Korea, Pyongyang, questions, Soccer, TV, World Cup, World Cup Qualifiers