We at the Wicked Stupid Beef Council, as a public service, have produced the following list of ways to tell if your meatloaf has gone bad:
- It starts smoking.
- It gets a tattoo in addition to its brand mark.
- It makes terroristic threats against the mashed potatoes.
- If asked what it is rebelling against, it takes out its cigarette and says, “Whaddya got?”
- It has achieved consciousness to the extent that it is able to respond to questions to begin with.
- It gets up and does the Ed Lover Dance on your plate. Actually, in that case it hasn’t gone bad, it’s just gotten cheesy. Keep the Velveeta away from it.
Yes, today’s post is yet another example of The Things I Think Of While Running.
I went longer than I originally thought I would today, 5.1 miles in 50:26. I’m making baby steps toward getting back into something vaguely resembling in shape. At least I didn’t gain any weight back in the last month and a half.